- Sign up or Log in
NPR - नेरू
Apartment in Biratnagar is conveniently located just 900 m from Ghimire Kirana Article, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Apartment in Biratnagar, the 3 closest being:
- HAMRO BAZZAR is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Suman Kirana | is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Mini Market is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Apartment in Biratnagar is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Motu Patlu Mo: Mo is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Bishnu Hotel is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Mama momo is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Hamro Aspatal is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Apartment in Biratnagar are:
- Gyanodaya Vidya Mandir is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Lilliput Montessori Children House is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Gems International Secondary Boarding School is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Biratnagar Airport is located 6.2 km from Apartment in Biratnagar and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Apartment in Biratnagar you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.